General Civil Litigation Solicitor or Legal Executive
An experienced, general civil litigation lawyer is required to join a highly regarded and established firm of solicitors with offices in Hartlepool, Peterlee, Wingate and Durham.
The successful candidate must be a proactive and ambitious litigator to advise on general civil litigation matters (e.g. property disputes, commercial contract claims, partnership/shareholder disputes, consumer claims, contentious probate, and boundary disputes). Experience in advising on employment law issues would be an advantage. Support will be provided where required by the current department head.
- Previous general civil litigation experience is essential
- A good understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules and Civil Litigation is essential
- Experience in advising on employment issues is an advantage
- Ability to run own caseload from start to finish with sound knowledge and a proven track record
- Willing to actively market and seek out new instructions to expand and develop the existing department
- Knowledge and use of IT systems including MS Word and Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills together with an organised and methodical approach to working with excellent attention to detail
- A polite, cheerful attitude, particularly when meeting clients
- A committed and self-motivated individual who can work as part of a friendly team
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000 depending on PQE
Working Hours: Full-time or part-time
Email CV and cover letter to email@example.com or by post to Helen Oakley, TMJ Legal Services, Foster House, 99 Raby Road, Hartlepool, TS24 8DT.
TMJ Legal Services
TMJ Legal Services has been helping individuals and businesses since 1986. We offer a range of advice and services.