Welcome to TMJ Legal Services, North East Solicitors
A regional helpful firm of solicitors providing legal services for individuals and businesses in north east England with offices in Hartlepool, Peterlee, Durham and Wingate and offering appointments in Newcastle. We are dedicated to helping our clients meet legal challenges and are confident you will find the members of our team knowledgeable and friendly. With the law changing on a regular basis and so many unregulated and uninsured providers of legal services it is now more important than ever to work with a qualified solicitor who is looking after your best interests, is properly regulated and has full professional indemnity insurance cover.
Such is the standard of our service that our clients remain loyal to us that the majority of all our business comes from existing or former clients and recommendations.
To make sure our clients know where they stand we provide initial free guidance and after that, before we start any work, we let you know how much it will cost. There are no hidden surprises.
Some facts about us:
- We serve the North East from offices in Hartlepool, Durham, Peterlee and Wingate
- Unlike many solicitors we do not pay referral fees to anyone passing work to us
- Our prices and costs are transparent
- If we do not deal with your area of work we can refer you to a specialist firm
- While we offer a comprehensive service to our private clients we also help those eligible for public funding (legal aid)
- While our offices are in Hartlepool, Durham, Peterlee and Wingate we also offer appointments at 15 Riverside Studios, Amethyst Road, Newcastle Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne NE4 7YL
If you think we can help, please contact us as we will be happy to give you free initial advice.
Do you own your rental property jointly with the income split equally but one of you is a higher rate tax payer? Why not vary this to ensure the lower rate taxpayer receives most of the rent? Your accountants will advise but we can help with the deed of trust to achieve this objective. Give […]
Jan Comb, who has worked in conveyancing for many many years joined us late last year. She is proving to be an asset in our excellent team and we are able to provide even more support to clients with the stressful business of selling and buying property.
With a Lasting Power of Attorney Property and Financial Affairs in place you can have the confidence, should you become incapable of dealing with your property, money and other assets, the person you have chosen will do this for you. The alternative is an application to the Court of Protection by someone, not necessarily who […]