Welcome to TMJ Legal Services, North East Solicitors
We are a firm of solicitors providing legal services for individuals and businesses in north east England with offices in Hartlepool, Peterlee, Durham and Wingate. We are dedicated to helping our clients meet legal challenges and are confident you will find the members of our team knowledgeable and friendly. With the law changing on a regular basis and so many unregulated and uninsured providers of legal services it is now more important than ever to work with a qualified solicitor who is looking after your best interests, is properly regulated and has full professional indemnity insurance cover.
Such is the standard of our service that our clients remain loyal to us. Almost two thirds of all our business comes from existing clients or word of mouth recommendations from those clients.
To make sure our clients know where they stand we provide initial free guidance and after that, before we start any work, we let you know how much it will cost. There are no hidden surprises.
Some facts about us:
- We serve the North East from offices in Hartlepool, Durham, Peterlee and Wingate
- Unlike many solicitors we do not pay referral fees to anyone passing work to us
- Our prices and costs are transparent
- If we do not deal with your area of work we can refer you to a specialist firm
- While we offer a comprehensive service to our private clients we also help those eligible for public funding (legal aid)
- While our offices are in Hartlepool, Durham, Peterlee and Wingate we also offer appointments at 15 Riverside Studios, Amethyst Road, Newcastle Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne NE4 7YL
If you think we can help, please contact us as we will be happy to give you free initial advice.
What is this about? Look at this link: http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/dontgetmugged/
Our price for a LPA to the end of the year remains at £325 plus VAT with a reduction if more than one is completed at the same time. This is the leaflet we delivered in Newcastle recently. Click here. For a full list of our prices go to our Lasting Powers of Attorney page.
Will you get a fair settlement when you have to negotiate with the other party’s insurers? A case of mouse negotiating with cat! We are still here offering “no win no fee” making sure you get the right settlement. From 1st April 2013 the rules change when it comes to claiming compensation for personal injury [...]