Welcome to TMJ Legal Services, North East Solicitors
A regional helpful firm of solicitors providing legal services for individuals and businesses in north east England with offices in Hartlepool, Peterlee, Durham and Wingate and offering appointments in Newcastle. We are dedicated to helping our clients meet legal challenges and are confident you will find the members of our team knowledgeable and friendly. With the law changing on a regular basis and so many unregulated and uninsured providers of legal services it is now more important than ever to work with a qualified solicitor who is looking after your best interests, is properly regulated and has full professional indemnity insurance cover.
Such is the standard of our service that our clients remain loyal to us that the majority of all our business comes from existing or former clients and recommendations.
To make sure our clients know where they stand we provide initial free guidance and after that, before we start any work, we let you know how much it will cost. There are no hidden surprises.
Some facts about us:
- We serve the North East from offices in Hartlepool, Durham, Peterlee and Wingate
- Unlike many solicitors we do not pay referral fees to anyone passing work to us
- Our prices and costs are transparent
- If we do not deal with your area of work we can refer you to a specialist firm
- While we offer a comprehensive service to our private clients we also help those eligible for public funding (legal aid)
- While our offices are in Hartlepool, Durham, Peterlee and Wingate we also offer appointments at 15 Riverside Studios, Amethyst Road, Newcastle Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne NE4 7YL
If you think we can help, please contact us as we will be happy to give you free initial advice.
TMJ Legal Services – your local, helpful and friendly solicitors OPEN HOUSE at TMJ Legal Services, Gilesgate House, 94 Gilesgate, Durham, DH1 1JA Free no obligation legal advice Come in for a discussion about planning for the future – discuss wills, how to protect your home from nursing home fees for the benefit of your […]
When clients require help with probate we appreciate it is a difficult time for them. We believe we offer a sympathetic and efficient service. However don’t just take our word for it. We have just finalised the administration of a complex estate and the Executor who completed our client feedback questionnaire said she; “Couldn’t have […]
We are dealing with a case at the moment which should serve as a warning to many who are tempted to make a will themselves to save a few pounds. We are trying to resolve the administration of an estate which has become problematic and as a result has become protracted. The administration of this […]