Welcome to TMJ Legal Services, North East Solicitors
A regional helpful firm of solicitors providing legal services for individuals and businesses in north east England with offices in Hartlepool, Peterlee, Durham and Wingate and offering appointments in Newcastle. We are dedicated to helping our clients meet legal challenges and are confident you will find the members of our team knowledgeable and friendly. With the law changing on a regular basis and so many unregulated and uninsured providers of legal services it is now more important than ever to work with a qualified solicitor who is looking after your best interests, is properly regulated and has full professional indemnity insurance cover.
Such is the standard of our service that our clients remain loyal to us that the majority of all our business comes from existing or former clients and recommendations.
To make sure our clients know where they stand we provide initial free guidance and after that, before we start any work, we let you know how much it will cost. There are no hidden surprises.
Some facts about us:
- We serve the North East from offices in Hartlepool, Durham, Peterlee and Wingate
- Unlike many solicitors we do not pay referral fees to anyone passing work to us
- Our prices and costs are transparent
- If we do not deal with your area of work we can refer you to a specialist firm
- While we offer a comprehensive service to our private clients we also help those eligible for public funding (legal aid)
- While our offices are in Hartlepool, Durham, Peterlee and Wingate we also offer appointments at 15 Riverside Studios, Amethyst Road, Newcastle Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne NE4 7YL
If you think we can help, please contact us as we will be happy to give you free initial advice.
We are pleased to let you know this vacancy has been filled and we are looking forward to welcoming Catherine Donworth on 4th April. Catherine will be based at our Hartlepool office assisting Clair Dunkerley, Head of our Private Client Department. Clair Dunkerley is also a Solicitor for the Elderly and Catherine has a particular […]
Our Clair Dunkerley, solicitor and Head of our Private Client Department, has gained her Older Client Care in Practice (OCCP) award and is a fully accredited member of the Solicitors for the Elderley (SFE) organisation. We are pleased to support the the excellent principles and practices of Solicitors for the Elderly. SFE memebers are all […]
7th to 12th September. TMJ Legal Services are supporters of this campaign. If you would like to discuus making a will we offer a free no obligation appointmernt.