Text Text


If you have been injured as a result of a criminal act you may be able to claim compensation from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority. 

You may have been a direct victim of a crime of violence or your injury may have been sustained when you were helping the police. 

It is essential that you report the incident to the police at the earliest opportunity and an application must normally be made within two years of the incident, or in certain circumstances this time limit can be extended.

Criminal injury compensation claims can be very complicated and many claims are rejected by the CICA on a regular basis. It is therefore in your best interests to seek professional legal advice and assistance with your claim.

To get in touch with us regarding any of the areas below please contact: Lyn Ryan


View our accreditations