Text Text


• Are Social Services involved with your children/grandchildren?

• Are you facing court proceedings over your children/grandchildren?

• Are you being asked to attend meetings and sign documents and getting confused?

TMJ Legal Services have many years’ experience in dealing with cases where Social Services are involved. We have solicitors who are experts in dealing with these cases, who are recognised as specialists by being appointed to the Law Society’s Children Panel. We can help you understand why Social Services are involved, what they are concerned about and how you can work with them to get the best possible result. We can also go to meetings with you to support and represent you in court. We can also arrange Legal Aid (Public Funding) for you, (if appropriate), so that you need not worry about legal bills while you are sorting out arrangements for your children. Click here for a free factsheet.

To get in touch with us regarding any of the areas below please contact: Lindsay Bell

    Contact Us:

  • Hartlepool

    01429 235 616
  • Durham

    0191 383 0111
  • Wingate Co. Durham

    01429 838 225
  • Peterlee

    0191 586 5711
  • Newcastle

    0191 383 0111


View our accreditations