Residential Property Transactions

Buying and selling houses – we can help from start to finish

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) provider: an EPC is required when your property is marketed for sale. We can prepare the EPC which will then be accessible on the internet. This gives you independence in marketing your property.Contact Kimberley Stephenson 0191 383 0111 or

Conveyancing Solicitors: Buying or selling a property is probably one of the most stressful experiences you will encounter in your life. At TMJ Legal Services we have a team who, between them have substantial experience in dealing with both residential and commercial property.

We are able to deliver our first class service because we place your interests first.We are completely independent and can offer advice at all of our offices at a competitive fair price.

Our aim is to explain in plain English the various but complex procedures involved and to agree with you a timetable to work to from your initial instructions to completion.

We will keep you up to date with written progress reports and contact by email should you require.

Solicitors Acting for Lenders: We are on the panel of all major lenders and if you need a mortgage it will not be necessary for other solicitors to act for your lender.

Experienced Solicitors dealing with all types of Property Transactions: When you are involved in other property transactions there is no need to consult anyone else as we provide a comprehensive service.We deal with and have extensive experience of:

To find out about any of our property services please contact one of the members of our team: