Buying and Selling
TMJ Legal Services is an accredited member of the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)
This provides a recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing practices.
It has been said that buying or selling property is one of the most stressful experiences you will encounter in your life. At TMJ Legal Services we have a team (details below) who, between them have;
- substantial experience in dealing with both residential and commercial property;
- are there to guide you through the whole process and hopefully help take as much of the stress out of it as possible.
- and are part of a firm that is Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) accredited.
We can take care of all of your requirements in respect of sales and purchases and also leases, remortgages and equity release from a property; as well as tenancy agreements and property related disputes.
- We are able to deliver our first class service because we place your interests first.
- We are completely independent and can offer advice at all of our offices at a competitive fair price.
- Our aim is to explain in plain English the various but complex procedures involved and to agree with you a timetable to work to from your initial instructions to completion.
- We will keep you up to date with written progress reports and contact by email should you require.
To find out about any of our property services please contact one of the members of our team:
- Catherine Turner – 0191 383 0111 or 07793201274 or email@example.com
- Clair Dunkerley – 01429 235616 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Parker – at Hartlepool and helping out in Durham 01429 230029 or email@example.com
- Ann Wilson at Hartlepool – 01429 235616 or direct dial 01429 230028 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pauline Hunter at Peterlee – 0191 586 5711 or direct dial 0191 587 9204 or email@example.com