We deal with both Residential and Commercial Property transactions
We are able to deliver our first class service because we place your interests first. This means we do not work to a rigid schedule but adapt our procedures to ensure that we respond to your needs.
We are completely independent and can offer advice at all of our offices at a competitive fair price.
Our aim is to explain in plain English the various but complex procedures involved and to agree with you a timetable to work to from your initial instructions to completion.
We will keep you up to date with written progress reports and contact by email should you require.
Often referred to as domestic conveyancing but, whatever it is called, our team of property lawyers can help with buying and selling homes (houses or flats, leasehold or freehold) from start to finish and other matters affecting residential property.
We deal with:
- Sales of houses and flats
- Purchases of houses and flats
- Buy to let
- Other investment purchases and sales
- Equity release and lifetime mortgages
- Transfers and gifts
- Transfer of homes into ‘family trusts’
- Lease extension and leaseholder freehold purchase
- Disputes and litigation involving all types of property including disputes between people living together and not married
Find out more about our residential property services
Find out about our Commercial Property services
In addition to Commercial Property Conveyancing we also handle Commercial Property Litigation