Slips and Trips

A slip or trip can happen anywhere at anytime.

A trip or fall on a public footpath or road causing you to sustain an injury may entitle you to claim compensation from the local authority responsible for maintaining and repairing the area.

If you are injured as a result of a trip or slip on someone’s property such as in a shop, house, building or other public places you may be able to claim against the occupier of the property who is found at fault.

If you are injured as a result of an accident in a public building you should report the accident and ensure that details are recorded in the accident book and try to obtain photographs of where the accident occurred.

Consult us as soon as you can as we will take immediate steps to preserve the relevant evidence. It may be very important to take photographs of the site of the accident before any changes are made. We can deal with this and any other evidence preservation that is necessary.