Debt and Housing
We are experts in the field of debt and can help with any debt problem including
- rescheduling and agreeing more favourable terms with any creditor;
- challenging any disputed debts;
- making representations on your behalf to avoid possession orders being made in respect of your home or arranging your representation in such proceedings;
- negotiating a favourable settlement without the need for court proceedings;
We know that there are very few lawyers capable of or willing to provide expert debt advice to those who need it most.
Our client base is extensive and we know that we are experts in this field.
TMJ Legal Services has always wanted to make sure that everyone in the local community has equal access to our expert law services. Often debt advice is needed when there is a family or housing problem. We can offer Public Funding (Legal Aid) for family and housing problems.
Amanda Greggs DDI 01915879201 email is a Legal Services Commission Quality Mark Supervisor in Debt and Housing
WE KNOW A HOUSING PROBLEM IS USUALLY AN URGENT PROBLEM
AMANDA GREGGS – SOLICITOR who heads our team is FULLY AWARE OF THIS
She can be contacted on 01915865711 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- accredited as specialists in this field by the Legal Services Commission and
- have an established track record in dealing with cases of all types and complexity.
We deal with
- Landlord and Tenant matters: disrepair, unlawful eviction, possession proceedings, harrassment, rent arrears, service charge disputes
- Other housing problems: homelessness applications, rights of squatters, succession rights, security of tenure
- Rights of tenants: right to buy from your landlord the local authority, long leasehold rights
- Possession Proceedings: whether taken by your lender or your landlord
- Mortgage arrears: you will find it helps to come and see us before they become a problem. We can often negotiate terms with you building society or bank.
We offer a FREE FIRST INTERVIEW, home visits, clear information about costs and if you are eligible for Public Funding free advice and representation.
Chris Parker 01429 230029 email@example.com