Care Proceedings

Care/Social Services work

TMJ Legal Services have many years’ experience in dealing in cases where Social Services are involved: both where children have been placed on the ‘At Risk’ register and also where there are court proceedings taking place.

We have solicitors who are experts in dealing with Social Services cases, who are recognised as specialists by being appointed to the Law Society’s Children Panel.

We can help you understand why Social Services are involved, what they are concerned about, and how you can work with them to get the best possible result. We can also go to meetings with you to support you and represent you in court.

We can also arrange Legal Aid (Public Funding) for you, if appropriate, so that you need not worry about legal bills while you are sorting out arrangements for your children.


If you would like an appointment to discuss a Social Services case, please contact the TMJ office nearest to you, or telephone 01429 235616.