We assist individuals, partnerships and companies in connection with commercial matters. Our services include:
- Assistance for start up businesses
- Partnership and shareholder agreements
- Incorporation of private limited companies limited by shares or guarantee
- Formation of property management companies
- Commercial property transactions
- Landlord and tenant – including new or existing commercial leases (offices, shops, factories)
- Commercial property litigation/disputes
- General commercial litigation
- Sales and purchases of businesses
- Employment law – including contracts of employment, advising on employment policies and preparing written policies and procedures to assist emplayers avoid tribunal claims.
- On going administration in connection with company secretary work, management companies etc
This is not an exclusive list. If you have other commercial work with which you would like help do not hesitate to contact us.If we cannot assist we will refer you to someone who can.
Any of the following will be more than happy to deal with your enquiry
Keith Morgan DDI 01429230044 firstname.lastname@example.org
Catherine Turner 01429 235616 email@example.com
Chris Parker 01429 235616 firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial landlords and tenants
If you are a landlord letting a commercial building or a tenant taking on a commercial lease, TMJ Legal Services’ commercial property solicitors have the expertise and experience to consider leases, negotiate on your behalf if required and then bring matters to a conclusion including if appropriate registration of the lease, serving notices etc
We can help whether you are involved with a new lease or the assignment of an existing lease.
Good advice is essential as failure to spot onerous covenants and conditions can have a long term effect on your business and often on you personally.
Once the negotiation stage of a lease has been completed our solicitors will report to you in detail and explain every provision of the lease in client friendly terms. They will then sit down with you and answer any queries you may have face to face, allowing you to fully understand all of the terms of the lease before you enter into a commitment.
We can assist with a wide range of matters in connection with leases including landlord’s covenants and repairing obligations, rent reviews and tenant’s obligations, seeking possession, dealing with break clauses, and so on.
Often leases or assignments of leases are associated with the sale or acquisition of a business and we can offer assistance with all aspects of the transaction.
We know that a commercial property lease is often a fundamental part of any business and understand the importance of securing the most favourable terms or ensuring that you do not enter into a commitment that you might later regret.